Auxiliary Cancer Insurance Plus Program (formerly the Specified Disease Program)
- Hospital Benefits for Cancer, (including Leukemia), Spinal Meningitis, Tetanus and many more
- New $100 Annual Radiology and Chemotherapy Benefit*
- New $50 Annual Private Duty Nurse Benefit*
- Competitive Rates for Auxiliary Members
- Benefits Paid Regardless of Any Other Insurance
- An Auxiliary May Apply Anytime**
- Five Different Plans – Choose the Coverage that Best Suits the Needs of Your Auxiliary Members
- Program Underwritten by Transamerica Life Insurance Company, Cedar Rapids, IA
* For a complete benefit schedule per plan please click here
THIS IS A SUPPLEMENT TO HEALTH INSURANCE AND IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR MAJOR MEDICAL COVERAGE. LACK OF MAJOR MEDICAL COVERAGE (OR OTHER MINIMUM ESSENTIAL COVERAGE) MAY RESULT IN AN ADDITIONAL PAYMENT WITH YOUR TAXES.
**Members who have not been medically treated for or advised of Cancer, except Skin Cancer, within 1 year prior to the effective date of coverage are eligible for this Cancer Insurance Plus Plan. No benefits will be payable for the Covered Person's Pre-Existing Conditions. They are defined as a Cancer that was positively diagnosed within 1 year(s) prior to the Covered Person's Effective Date of Coverage under this Policy, or a Cancer for which treatment has been received before the Covered Person has been insured for 365 days from his Effective Date of Coverage.
THIS IS A LIMITED BENEFIT POLICY.