Term Life Insurance
Founded in 1905, American National has helped over 11 million American families find peace of mind. We’ve learned a lot over 110 years of service.
More than anything, we’ve learned that customers appreciate 3 things: Affordable Protection, Dependable Service and Simple Policies.
Life Happens! And when it does – we’re here to help.
Is your family protected against the unexpected? Taking care of our loved ones is a responsibility that you gladly embrace through hard work, careful planning and making good decisions. Purchasing American National term life insurance to protect your family is a good decision. It’s one way to better prepare your loved ones for the uncertainties of life. And you deserve the peace of mind that comes with knowing you have the right coverage.
At American National, it’s our goal to give you the information you need to make an informed choice about selecting a policy that’s right for your family and your budget. Many people buy term life because it allows you to purchase protection at a lower premium than other types of life insurance. You can now buy term life insurance for less than you might spend for your daily cup of coffee or bottled water.
American National Term Life Insurance Policies are:
- Flexible, easy to understand, and easy to buy
- Protect you for a specified period of time – ranging from 10 to 30 years
- Pays a death benefit if you die during the specified term of the policy
- Provides affordable fixed rates for the life of your term – your rates will not increase!
- Coverage amount NEVER decreases
Click here to view the Term Life brochure.
You may benefit from buying term life insurance if you:
- Require coverage for a specific period of time
- Need coverage but have a limited budget
- Want to help your family replace your lost income
You may also click here for information on the Legacy Guaranteed Issue Whole Life coverage for members ages 50 – 80. Don’t forget to indicate you are with the VFW Auxiliary.