Home Life Secure
When most people think of life insurance, they think of an insurance policy that pays a benefit to family or loved ones upon death.
As part of your American Legion Auxiliary member benefits, you now have access to Home Life Secure from Guarantee Trust Life Insurance Company (GTL), a unique alternative—our new and differentiating insurance policy provides life insurance benefits while you’re alive and pays benefits to help offset funeral expenses when you pass away.
As many Americans are realizing, the financial impact of living with a chronic illness can be devastating. With the cash benefits available from your policy's accelerated death benefits, Home Life Secure can help you cover out-ofpocket medical expenses, pay for care at home or even help fund the high costs associated with a nursing home confinement.
• Death benefit ranging from $10,000 to $150,000.
• Living benefits available for Chronic and Terminal Illnesses.
• 10% of face amount reserved to help offset final expenses.
• Support Services to help you find, schedule and manage a care team for you or your loved ones.
• Tools and guidance to create an informed plan for aging.